13 jul 2011

Alabama 3 - The Speed of the Sound of Loneliness




"La velocidad del sonido de la soledad"



La canción original es de este tipo que toca country, John Prine.






Llego a casa tarde, llego temprano / Llego agrandado cuando me siento pequeño / Llego a casa derecho, llego hecho mierda / A veces ni siquiera llego a casa // ¿Qué me ha pasado? / ¿Qué he hecho, en el nombre del Cielo? / He roto la velocidad del sonido de la soledad / Estoy allá afuera corriendo / sólo para estar en movimiento


Come home late, come home early / Come home big when I'm feelin' small / Come home straight, come home fucked-up / Sometimes I don't come home at all / What in the world has come over me? / What in heaven's name have I done? / I've broken the speed of the sound of loneliness / I'm out there running just to be on the run

You've a heart that burns with a fever / You've got a worried and a jealous mind / How can a love that'll last forever / Leave me so damn far behind?

Tell me now / It's a mighty mean and dreadful sorrow / [Heartbreakin's what it is] /It's crossed that evil line today
[Let's cross it together, hand-in-hand] / I can't think about tomorrow / [Well now, who can?] / I ain't got one word to say / [Now sing along]