30 oct 2011

The Replacements - Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out



Now open wide, the doctor's here Everything is fine, got nothing to fear Strap 'em down, we're outta gas Stop your bawling, you little brat Let's get this over with, I'm off in a hour Didn't wash up, yesterday I took a shower Get this over with, I tee off in an hour My Cadillac's running Let's.. \Rip, rip, we're gonna rip 'em out now Rip, rip, we're gonna rip 'em out now Rip, rip, we're gonna rip 'em out now Rip, rip, we're gonna rip 'em out now Open wide, you little snot That's the way we knock em out Got nothing to fear Got nothing to be afraid of Doctor's here, nothing to be afraid of Let's get this over, we have to tee off in an hour Did I wash up? Yesterday, I took myself a shower My Cadillac's running How ya doin? How do you feel after the operation? Can I come by? I'm really feeling terrible